måndag 3 oktober 2011

darling harbour visit no. 1 and utter randomness

a solemn and sincere
promise to you dears
I give that never after this
will as random a video as this is
appear on this blog
else I turn into a frog


Awesome, n'est-ce pas? A work of art even. ;)

In my defense, it wasn't my idea to actually film the blinking thongs (som flipflops går kända som under denna ozontunna himmel i den södra hemisfären), but Dario's. This charming guy in the surfshop in Darling Harbour who stated that I couldn't see it blink on the pic I'd just taken of them. Cool shop, cool clothes, and very nice people there - well worth a visit! When I remember the name of the place I'll have to edit, but embarrassingly enough it escapes my mind right now. (Surf - something...)
Got to ask all my random questions about anything from foam surfboard techniques to what a sex wax is and how to use it.

I take pics of the most random things these days...






three last pictures were taken in my new favourite shop -Typo - in Darling Harbour too, so all credit to whoever made these cards.

1 kommentar:

  1. Älskar dina bilder också! Random och impulsivt är bäst! (: Måste rentav knycka en eller två om det går för sig...

    SvaraRadera