lördag 14 januari 2012

rolling in the deep

 So what does the phrase "Rolling In The Deep" mean? She described it to Rolling Stone as an, "adaptation of a kind of slang, slur phrase in the UK called 'roll deep,' which means to have someone, always have someone that has your back, and you're never on your own, if you're ever in trouble you've always got someone who's going to come and help you fight it or whatever like that. And that's how I felt in the relationship that the record's about, especially 'Rolling in the Deep.' That's how I felt, you know, I thought that's what I was always going to have, and um, it ended up not being the case."
Adele's former boyfriend demanded a slice of the royalties from 21, after learning several of the tracks were inspired by their break-up. She told British newspaper The Sun, "For about a week he was calling and was deadly serious about it. Finally, I said, 'Well, you made my life hell, so I lived it and now I deserve it.' He really thought he'd had some input into the creative process by being a p---k. I'll give him this credit - he made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm traveling."
http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=21312 
vilken superb sida jag hittade där. songfacts.

börjar redan planera vilka låtar jag vill sjunga på kellys härnäst.. ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar